Contribute to Dollars for College
Research shows that low- to moderate-income children with even a small amount of college savings are three times more likely to attend college and four times more likely to graduate.
With a contribution to Dollars for College, you can help a local student achieve their dreams of attending and completing college—key education milestones that lead to improved financial security and greater overall health.
Looking to sign up for a Dollars for College account? Click here
Invest in a
About Dollars for College
Dollars for College is a partnership between
- Communities Foundation of Texas •
- Lancaster Independent School District •
- Richardson Independent School District •
- RAISE Texas •
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- Boone Family Foundation •
- Brennan Financial Services •
- W.W. Caruth, Jr. Fund at Communities Foundation of Texas •
- Lancaster ISD •
- Meadows Foundation •
- Social Venture Partners Dallas •
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas •
- Wells Fargo
Explore Our Other Programs
A parenting education program that empowers parents to create homes where children can thrive.