Help Me Grow NTX
This collaboration of more than 50 community partners promotes child development in North Texas by providing a free centralized information line for local families. The program connects clients with experienced child development specialists, provides developmental screenings and assists families with accessing vital community resources.
Help Me Grow North Texas is a community-wide partnership that includes:
- ChildCareGroup •
- Early Learning Alliance of Tarrant County •
- My Health My Resources of Tarrant County •
- Prevention and Intervention Division of Texas Department of Family and Protective Services •
- Tarrant County Public Health •
- TexProtects •
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
Invest in Lasting Change
Together, we can improve access to education, income and health so all North Texans can thrive.
Explore Our Other Programs
A parenting education program that empowers parents to create homes where children can thrive.