North Texas Healthcare Collaborative
This innovative collaboration seeks to address the growing number of uninsured North Texans by providing financial assistance to individuals who lost their employer-sponsored health insurance as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Looking for financial assistance for health insurance? Click here
The North Texas Healthcare Coverage Collaborative includes:
- Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council •
- Dallas County Enroll North Texas ACA Coalition •
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- W.W. Caruth, Jr. Fund at Communities Foundation of Texas •
- Medical City Healthcare •
- Methodist Health System
Invest in Lasting Change
Together, we can improve access to education, income and health so all North Texans can thrive.