Women in Construction/ Trades Training Program
Ready for a new career pathway? We offer free job training for women right here in North Texas.
The United Way Southern Dallas Thrives initiative partners with local organizations, including Dallas College and Hilti North America, to provide high-quality workforce training to women in North Texas.
The training focuses on high-growth industries, including Industrial Maintenance, Advanced Manufacturing, HVAC, Logistics, Masonry, and other Construction related trades.
- Earn industry certifications related to industry of programming like OSHA 10/OSHA 30
- Nationally recognized certification from Center for Construction Education and Research
- Supportive Services
- Completion Stipend
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have two forms of ID (social security card and state-issued ID)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to train for at least 6 weeks (dependent on trade program)
- Must be a Dallas County resident
- Criminal backgrounds accepted