Request More Information
Activities subject to change. For more information, please contact RSVP@unitedwaydallas.org
As a member of Builders Society, you’ll enjoy unique value and opportunities, including:
- A convenient and impactful way to make a holistic investment in our community
- The opportunity to directly engage in the community impact work that is transforming North Texas
- Networking and volunteer events that enable you to connect with other trailblazers in business and philanthropy throughout the year
- Volunteer and advocacy opportunities that enable you to make a real difference in people’s lives
Become a Builders Society Member
To join our Builders Society, make a gift of between $2,500 and $9,999 to United Way of Metropolitan Dallas during our fiscal year (July 1-June 30). Gifts can be made through a workplace campaign or our website.
Benefits of Membership
Events and Networking:Connect directly with business and community leaders at events throughout the year, including a signature annual event for members of the Builders Society and special invitations to two Tocqueville Series events.
Family Engagement:Volunteer with your family in the community and see firsthand the impact of your support.
Advocacy Opportunities:Join members of the Tocqueville Society for the annual Advocacy Luncheon, an engaging discussion with elected officials.
Teens United:Teenage children of Tocqueville donors may participate in Teens United, an engagement program for teens focused on volunteerism and education to highlight opportunities to make a difference in our local community.
Communications:Be the first to know about new programs, the latest research, upcoming events, special initiatives and community impact through the United Way newsletter.
Tocqueville Graduated Giving
United Way donors can join the Tocqueville Society through a Graduated Giving option. Under this three-year program, your contributions increase annually until they reach the full Tocqueville commitment. A Graduated Giving commitment includes:
- A $5,000 gift in the first year
- A $7,500 gift in the second year
- A full Tocqueville gift of $10,000 in the third year
The main thing that keeps me going is knowing I’m making an impact in someone’s life. I’ve benefited from a program before, so I feel that I owe other people and I should give back if I’m in that position to give back. And that’s what I would say for everyone: Find what that passion is, and then give back in that regard, regardless of how time consuming it may be.