Request More Information
Activities subject to change. For more information, please contact RSVP@unitedwaydallas.org
As an Emerging Leader, you’ll enjoy unique value and opportunities, including:
- A convenient and impactful way to make a holistic investment in our community
- The opportunity to directly engage in the community impact work that is transforming North Texas
- Engaging networking and volunteer events throughout the year
- Meaningful connections with other young change-seekers who are driving progress in our community
- Advocacy opportunities that enable you to speak up for what you believe in and make a real difference in people’s lives
- Leadership opportunities through the Emerging Leaders Steering Committee
Become an Emerging Leader
To become an Emerging Leader, make a gift of at least $250 to United Way of Metropolitan Dallas during our fiscal year (July 1-June 30). Gifts can be made through a workplace campaign or our website.
- Enjoy a variety of impactful, meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Use your skills to give back to the community
- Network with other young professionals
- Attend exclusive Emerging Leaders events
- Engage with business and community leaders
- Advocate for what you believe in
- Make a real difference in your neighbors’ lives
Being part of Emerging Leaders is a sign you want to be invested in your community and in Dallas specifically. It’s a group of people who are taking that step and saying, ‘Yes, sign me up. I want to spend my time finding ways to improve where we live.
I’m part of Emerging Leaders because I believe young philanthropic leaders can be the next generation of change-makers. They don’t need to have a lot of financial resources. They have the skills and the expertise. We just need them to show up, educate themselves and mobilize.
United Way Emerging Leaders are amazing young professionals who prioritize doing good for someone else. These are the type of people that inspire and motivate me to take the next step to help our community.