How will you take care of the things that are important to you?
You’ve spent a lifetime making thoughtful decisions to ensure that your loved ones will be taken care of. But have you considered the legacy that you want to leave with your favorite nonprofit organizations?
Through careful planning, you can simultaneously benefit your family and charitable interests to ensure that your priorities and passions will thrive in perpetuity.
Some reasons to create a plan include:
- Taking care of loved ones
- Memorializing someone you care about
- Supporting United Way of Metropolitan Dallas’ role as an agent of systemic change in the community
- Increasing current income for you or others
- Passing more on to heirs with reduced taxes
- Reducing income tax and/or avoiding capital gains tax
We are ready to work with you, your family, and your advisors to learn more about how gift and estate planning can benefit you and the community. For assistance contact Nick Weege at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.978.0083.
For estate documents or beneficiary designations, please use the following information:
United Way Foundation of Metropolitan Dallas
Tax Payer Identification Number 75-2834344