United Way Announces Sixth Round of Grants to 31 Local Nonprofits
- Beacon Hill Preparatory Institute
- Building Opportunities & Opening Minds
- CASA of Collin County
- Catch Up and Read
- Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County, Inc.
- City Year Dallas
- Cityscape Schools, Inc.
- Dallas Bethlehem Center
- Dallas Leadership Foundation
- Dallas Services
- Evolution Academy
- Faith Family Empowerment Center
- Foundation for C.H.O.I.C.E.
- G.I.F.T.4.S. Giving Individuals the Fundamental Tools 4 Success
- Irving Healthcare Foundation
- Juliette Fowler Communities
- KIPP Texas Public Schools
- Life Message, Inc.
- LifeLine for Families, Inc.
- Oak Cliff Veggie Project
- Poiema Foundation
- Readers 2 Leaders
- Samaritan Inn, Inc.
- Shared Housing Center, Inc.
- Step Up Women’s Network
- The Master Cares Foundation, Inc. – Grace Bridge
- The Warren Center
- Trinity Restoration Ministries
- World Vision, Inc.
- Year Up, Inc. (Year Up Dallas/Fort Worth)
About North Texas Cares
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Communities Foundation of Texas, and The Dallas Foundation, joined by more than two dozen philanthropic funding organizations, launched North Texas Cares, which enables local nonprofits to ask for emergency financial help from all participating organizations through a streamlined online grant application.
The magnitude of this pandemic calls for innovation and proactive, strategic collaboration—at a rapid pace. North Texas Cares is the social impact community’s collective response to addressing both immediate and long-term needs of our most vulnerable populations.
Together we are enabling efficient and timely access to philanthropic dollars, ensuring those resources reach the individuals and families most in need, without placing an undue burden on the nonprofit organizations providing them.Lean More
This article was published on: May 1, 2020