United Way Announces Seventh Round of Grants to 18 Local Nonprofits
- Baylor Health Care System Foundation
- Community Outreach Housing
- Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity
- Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center (DCAC)
- Dallas Inter-Tribal Center
- Dallas Services
- Foundation for the Callier Center and Communication Disorders
- Lone Star Justice Alliance
- Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (MDHA)
- Miles of Freedom
- Momentous Institute
- Per Scholas, Inc.
- Reading Partners
- Services of Hope & Hope Financial Credit Counseling Services
- Storey Lane Independent Living
- TFI Family Services
- The ALS Association of Texas
- The Visiting Nurse Association of Texas
ABOUT NORTH TEXAS CARES
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Communities Foundation of Texas, and The Dallas Foundation, joined by nearly two dozen philanthropic funding organizations, launched North Texas Cares, which enables local nonprofits to ask for emergency financial help from all participating organizations through a streamlined online grant application.
The magnitude of this pandemic calls for innovation and proactive, strategic collaboration—at a rapid pace. North Texas Cares is the social impact community’s collective response to addressing both immediate and long-term needs of our most vulnerable populations.
Together we are enabling efficient and timely access to philanthropic dollars, ensuring those resources reach the individuals and families most in need, without placing an undue burden on the nonprofit organizations providing them.Learn More
This article was published on: May 8, 2020