United Way Announces Second Round of Grants to 40 Local Nonprofits
- Baylor Health Care System Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of Northeast Texas
- Brother Bill’s Helping Hand
- Children’s Health System of Texas (Children’s Health)
- Comforter Christian Center International
- Community Outreach Housing
- Cornerstone Assistance Network of North Central Texas
- Cornerstone Ministries, Inc.
- Cristo Rey Dallas High School, Inc
- Duncanville Outreach Ministry
- Equal Heart
- Family Compass
- For Oak Cliff
- Hope Supply Co.
- Housing Help by John 316
- Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, Inc (HRI)
- Incarnation House
- Interfaith Family Services
- International Literacy and Development
- International Rescue Committee
- Jewish Family Service of Dallas Incorporated
- Lt Todd Wesley Krodle Memorial Foundation
- Meals on Wheels Collin County
- Metrocrest Services, Inc
- On the Road Lending
- Parkland Foundation on behalf of Parkland Health & Hospital System
- PediPlace, Inc.
- Positive Reflection Ministries
- Sharing Life Community Outreach, Inc.
- SoupMobile Inc.
- St. Philip’s School and Community Center
- Stars United Global Outreach
- The Chocolate Mint Foundation
- The Concilio
- The Men of Nehemiah
- The Salvation Army North Texas Area Command
- Women in Need of Generous Support – WiNGS
- YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
ABOUT NORTH TEXAS CARES
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Communities Foundation of Texas, and The Dallas Foundation, joined by nearly two dozen philanthropic funding organizations, launched North Texas Cares, which enables local nonprofits to ask for emergency financial help from all participating organizations through a streamlined online grant application.
The magnitude of this pandemic calls for innovation and proactive, strategic collaboration—at a rapid pace. North Texas Cares is the social impact community’s collective response to addressing both immediate and long-term needs of our most vulnerable populations.
Together we are enabling efficient and timely access to philanthropic dollars, ensuring those resources reach the individuals and families most in need, without placing an undue burden on the nonprofit organizations providing them.Learn More
This article was published on: Apr 3, 2020