United Way Announces Ninth Round of Grants to 44 Local Nonprofits
- A+ Charter Schools
- AES Literacy Institute Incorporated
- Baylor Health Care System Foundation
- Big Thought
- Boys & Girls Clubs Collin County
- Children at Risk
- Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity
- Dallas Secondary Educational Academy
- Denton County Friends of the Family
- Fairhill School
- Generation You Employed
- Girls Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas
- Green Careers Dallas
- Groundwork Dallas
- Goodwill Industries
- Incarnation Place, Inc.
- Inclusive Communities Project
- Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
- KIPP DFW
- Mental Health America of Greater Dallas
- Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (MDHA)
- Metrocrest Services, Inc
- Mi Escuelita
- Mosaic Family Services
- My Possibilities
- Out Teach
- Project RELO
- Project Transformation
- Richardson Adult Literacy Center
- St. Cecilia Catholic School
- Southern Dallas Link, Inc.
- Southern Methodist University
- Stand for Children
- Teach for America
- Texas Woman’s University Foundation
- The Educator Collective
- The Walls Project
- Union Gospel Mission of Dallas
- Urban Teachers
- Young Women’s Preparatory Network
About United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas is a community-based social change organization that puts opportunity in the hands of all North Texans. Working with our determined supporters, we lead the charge to improve education, income and health—the building blocks of opportunity. We invite all change-seekers in our community to Live United to achieve lasting results right here at home.
About North Texas Cares
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Communities Foundation of Texas, and The Dallas Foundation, joined by more than two dozen philanthropic funding organizations, launched North Texas Cares, which enables local nonprofits to ask for emergency financial help from all participating organizations through a streamlined online grant application.
The magnitude of this pandemic calls for innovation and proactive, strategic collaboration—at a rapid pace. North Texas Cares is the social impact community’s collective response to addressing both immediate and long-term needs of our most vulnerable populations.
Together we are enabling efficient and timely access to philanthropic dollars, ensuring those resources reach the individuals and families most in need, without placing an undue burden on the nonprofit organizations providing them.Learn More
This article was published on: May 29, 2020