United Way Announces First Round of Grants to 43 Local Nonprofits
- Belknap Ministries, Inc.
- CareCenter Ministries
- Catholic Charities of Dallas Inc.
- Covenant Purpose And Restoration Family Center Inc
- Dallas Hope Charities
- Defenders of Freedom
- Dickinson Place Charitable Corp
- Emily’s Place, Inc.
- Empowering the Masses
- Family Place, Inc.
- Frisco Student Fastpacs
- Gateway of Grace
- Get Shift Done
- Gifted Minds Foundation
- Grand Prairie United Charities
- Heard That Foundation
- Helping Restore Ability
- Hope For The Warriors
- Meals on Wheels Senior Services
- Minnie’s Food Pantry
- Mission Oak Cliff at Cliff Temple Baptist Church
- Mission Regan
- Mothers’ Milk Bank of North Texas
- Network of Community Ministries
- New Hope Education, Inc
- North Dallas Shared Ministries
- Open Arms
- Operation Once in a Lifetime
- Puede Network
- Refugee Services of Texas
- Shelter Ministries of Dallas
- Sonya’s House Inc
- Three Brothers Learning
- Trusted World
- Turtle Creek Manor, Inc.
- Uplift Education
- Volunteers of America Texas
- Wesley-Rankin Community Center
- West Dallas Community School
- Women Called Moses Coalition and Outreach Inc.
About North Texas Cares
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Communities Foundation of Texas and The Dallas Foundation, joined by nearly two dozen philanthropic funding organizations, launched North Texas Cares, which enables local nonprofits to ask for emergency financial help from all participating organizations through a streamlined online grant application.
The magnitude of this pandemic calls for innovation and proactive, strategic collaboration—at a rapid pace. North Texas Cares is the social impact community’s collective response to addressing both immediate and long-term needs of our most vulnerable populations.
Together we are enabling efficient and timely access to philanthropic dollars, ensuring those resources reach the individuals and families most in need, without placing an undue burden on the nonprofit organizations providing them.Learn More at North Texas Cares.org