United Way Announces Eleventh Round of Grants
- Bold Idea, Inc
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Collin County (BGCCC)
- Caring For Children Foundation of Texas
- Children First Inc.
- Dallas Children’s Theater
- Dallas Innovation Alliance
- Family Independence Initiative – National
- Head Start of Greater Dallas
- Nest Foundation
- NPower Inc.
- Out Teach
- Plano ISD Education Foundation
- Project Transformation North Texas
- Resource Center of Dallas, Inc.
- Special Abilities of North Texas
- Texas Tenants’ Union
- The Agape Clinic
- Veteran Women’s Enterprise Center
About United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas is a community-based social change organization that puts opportunity in the hands of all North Texans. Working with our determined supporters, we lead the charge to improve education, income and health—the building blocks of opportunity. We invite all change-seekers in our community to Live United to achieve lasting results right here at home.
About North Texas Cares
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Communities Foundation of Texas, and The Dallas Foundation, joined by more than two dozen philanthropic funding organizations, launched North Texas Cares, which enables local nonprofits to ask for emergency financial help from all participating organizations through a streamlined online grant application.
The magnitude of this pandemic calls for innovation and proactive, strategic collaboration—at a rapid pace. North Texas Cares is the social impact community’s collective response to addressing both immediate and long-term needs of our most vulnerable populations.
Together we are enabling efficient and timely access to philanthropic dollars, ensuring those resources reach the individuals and families most in need, without placing an undue burden on the nonprofit organizations providing them.Learn More
This article was published on: Jun 26, 2020