United Way is the unifying, driving force to get lasting results for Dallas. We believe in the power of unity to create lasting change, whether it’s by encouraging innovation or giving existing organizations the ability to do more, we won’t stop until the job is complete. We set bold goals for our local community and measure progress to ensure we’re achieving the goals, together. Our focus on education, income and health means we provide both short-term relief and long-term solutions to create lasting change.
We have programs that…
- Provide summer meals when kids lack school lunches.
- Deliver free children’s books to help kids get kindergarten-ready.
- Offer workforce training and financial services that help people keep more of their hard-earned money.
- Provide prenatal care, combat addiction and ensure the overall health of our community.
- Encourage social innovation with our social incubator program,
- And much more!